----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, August 1, 2009

We regret to inform you....

Kevin has once again skipped out on his duties as editor and has yet to edit the episode, making it officially 2 days late. This was after he already pledged to not only Ryan (Me), Sally, Jacob, and the listeners that he would not do this again. It is truly a shame Kevin is too busy doing things for other podcasts, i.e. Control Point, to work on his own. So how do we make sure he stops doing this?

Well I'd would like to reach out to the listeners on this one. Please harass Kevin constantly, and I mean constantly, for him to edit the episode every other Wenesday/Thursday. You can do this by means of Twitter, Facebook, or Steam. He may not like it, but if this is the way he is gonna act, not fufilling his duties as Host and Editor, then this is how we will respond.

Also, I regret to inform you that episode 13 will be delayed two weeks, due to me going to Europe for 2 weeks. Sorry guys, I know its a bummer. We are trying to be more consistent with releases, and if you help Kevin understand certain aspects of his job as host, our consistency for release dates may signifigantly improve.

But wait until I come back, when we'll talk about Mothership Zeta!

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop the podcasts. They are awful. Boring. Mindnumbing. Slow. Painful. Pointless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok i like this podcast and i kno that you guys have a life and are not like other people that spend all day on the computer and u have real freands besides retarded people you met while playing halo3

    ReplyDelete
  4. its ok that you guys dont publish them but it is nice if you can get them out once in a while like every 3 weeks would be nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Stop the podcasts. They are awful. Boring. Mindnumbing. Slow. Painful. Pointless."

    Then don't listen. You dont have to try and drag people down. A lot of people enjoy them so just shut up.
    I laughed so hard when I say your(GNR's) response to that stupid comment.

    Damn Rayn, why do you have to leave D: Now I have to wait longer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *saw
    Darn my typos

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, Kevin has royally fucked up. We all know. We have tried to release the episode, but Kevin hasn't had a chance to edit. And it's not a matter of us ignoring our responsibilities, it is a matter of KEVIN ignoring them. And you think I (Ryan) have freinds in real life? psh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not to um...Bash, but I kind of get bored.

    I mean, I like the podcast. But just a bit boring.

    Try Copying Control Point's style of Systematic Skits.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've been trying to mix it up. After Hiatus and we get back to work, we'll have fixed what I view are some main problems within the framework of the show.

    ReplyDelete