----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, August 23, 2009

GNR 1.13 - Side Quests

It's here! It's here! It's final-lully here! That's right! Kevin has finally gotten tortured enough into editing the damn episode. We're super-sorry about delaying for so long, and to make it up to you all we're going to release lots of episodes in the next few weeks. Ed_, be available every Sunday for like a month and we'll contact you on one of them to guest host.
Apologies aside, this episode is about side quests. Our favorites, and how we approached them our first-time through. Ryan also leaves 3/4ths of the way through the episode, leaving Sally and I to fend for ourselves. It's actually a pretty good episode, and we think you'll enjoy it.

5 comments:

  1. lmao that was hilarious at the end when sally sais: im licking my mike. ha ha ha you gotta do more stuff like that. when i heard it everyone was in bed and i woke them all up from laughing

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! That was so embarrising! I didn't even remember saying that until I heard it and I was like "wtf Kevin!!!!!" hahaha but I'm glad that you find enjoyment in my absolute weirdness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so random, I love it! Also, STOP YAWNING. Frick, I yawned every time someone else did. 8D;

    I'M LICKING MY MIC. *slurp*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you guys should do these in the morning more often, you guys are so much weirder =P its amazing!

    Great episode, but it seems like its never all four of you at the same time which sucks.

    But yeah, like I said, great episode! *two thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yer... well i give it *3 thumbs up*. beet that with an egg beeter

    ReplyDelete