----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

Friday, February 11, 2011

GNR 2.07 - Boomers!

CAPS WILL BE ON FOR THIS! TODAY THE FINE FOLKS HERE AT GNR IS GOING TO START DISCUSSING FACTIONS, STARTING WITH THOSE FAT ZOMBIE THINGS. WE ALSO GET INTO BIG NEWS CONCERNING DLC, PLAYING GAMES WITH YOUR ELBOW, AND THE SOCIOECONOMIC CLIMATE OF EGYPT (NOT REALLY). SO ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS, WHICH IS LIKE AN HOUR AND TEN MINUTES.

Fallout with your chin? - http://kotaku.com/5751579/bet-you-couldnt-play-fallout-with-your-chin

FNV Map - http://kotaku.com/5739314/fallout-new-vegas-poster

Download this episode

5 comments:

  1. Great show all but you need to level out all the audio, I would recommend Levelator, run the wav file thru it, then compress to mp3 and jobs done. Keep it up all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been working on this recently. Problem with this episode was I had to get it done quick so I used noise removal, which makes Jacob and Sally's tracks all over the place (But Sally's tracks are usually, in terms of volume, fluctuating.) But I'll use that. And thanks man, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LATE!!! shame. haha jk guys i love your podcast cant wait for the next episodes

    ReplyDelete
  4. We sent out a FB message and put it on Twitter that we were gonna take a week off. Sorry man, but difference is this time we announced our lateness. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, haha my bad man, I haven't joined yet. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete