----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, January 1, 2011

GNR 2.04 - Act 3 of New Vegas

Happy New Years! We all hope that the world will change before its inevitable end in 2012, when the Red Guard will invade Canada and use their nuclear weapons to destroy the world, finally proving to us all that Uzbekistan does not really exist. But we don't need to worry about that until later. Today we talk about Black members of Caesar's legions, the issue of personal values in a post-apocalyptic environment, and Sally's mental disorders. So tune in and enjoy another, slightly longer, episode of GNR!

Fallout: Nuka Break - http://www.vtfilms.com/nukabreak/

Download this episode here

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys,I've always listened to your podcast but this the first time in a few months that I've actually entered your your blog.And after reading a few comments I realised that your job wasn't apreciated by a lot of people who actually seem to listen to this podcast but instead of thanking you they leave dumm comments,I just wanted to tell you guys that I love this podcast and I think you guys are all ausome in it,it's frankly the best podcast I've listened to so thank you so much for making the effort I will donate as soon as can (when I finish college).

    ReplyDelete