----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

Friday, November 6, 2009

Alright, so we all know this story

So Kevin is late. Again. For the same episode. For the fourth time. So here is the best I can do for you all. Here is me and Jacob's discussion about how we made the episode. I am sorry, but I hope this holds you guys off for a while I contact Kevin through slightly nefarious means, due to his ignoring me. A.K.A. I told his girlfriend who I don't know about his lack of commitment to the show. :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?i2hijtjdxin

P.S. No iTunes post of this, because I don't know how that works.

5 comments:

  1. god damn it!!! who the hell is this new guy that keeps beeting me to first comment. dude, seriously are you on your computer 24/7 or do you just somehow no when gnr are goig to post something.

    kevin has a girlfriend???

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really sucks..... =[
    Kevin really needs to get his stuff sorted

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lucky... ;-)(wait you had the first posts all the time b4 soooo... joke joke)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep. and i was gettin used to it as well. until you came. lol.

    ReplyDelete