----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

Friday, October 9, 2009

GNR 1.14 - Mothership Zeta

Hey everyone. Guess who's back? Swine flu! But seriously, GNR is releasing an actual episode again. This is the one which was recorded right before episode 15, where you not only get to FINALLY hear what we think about Mothership Zeta and that freaky little girl (I thought she was an alien the whole time.), but also have a special guest! So sit back, enjoy, and drink until you blackout or otherwise forget you ever heard it.

13 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!! FIRST COMMENT! downloading the episode now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that guest he goes to my school

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was a douche nozzle. I don't want to talk about him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will he is the greatest person in the world and he could "JUMP THOUGHT YOUR COMPUTER AND SLIT YOUR EYES"

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOHOOOO! YAYER. finally my audio has been played. My questions have been answered. but there is one more thing that I don’t want to have to email you for. Maybe Jacob can help out. if so it would be very appreciated.

    For some reason when I press the thing next to the 1 (no, not 2. the other one) the cheat consol won’t open. And to Jacob. Yes it’s a CHEAT consol for CHEATING. Nothing to be ashamed of. be a proud cheater Jacob.

    It is really strange, I don’t know why it won’t open but it’s been happening ever since i got the game.

    If you can help please just reply on this page if possible. I can’t be bothered with the email crap. Thanks

    - shapes345

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait a Second ED M are you Ed by any chance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wtf, so quick to reply to killermonkeys comment but i still await your reply...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, well I asked Jacob but then we got off topic and never really answered your question. I'll ask him again soon. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this podcast has progressed well since Sally leaving the podcast... it was kinda weird to hear her when the mike would fade. I miss kevin but some sacrafices must be made.

    ReplyDelete
  10. if sally is leaveing im leaveing the podcast she is the heart because she talkes the most and itl just be a sasage fest without her

    ReplyDelete